From Ross-Tech Wiki
00741 - Brake Pedal Monitoring
- No accelerator pedal response
- Poor engine performance
- Glow Plug light flashing
- Issue with Brake Light Switch F47
- Issue with Brake Lights
- Verify correct brake light bulbs are installed.
- Inspect brake light bulb sockets for damage.
- Test Brake Light Switch F47
- On ALH engine, go into Engine then Measuring Blocks group 006, Field #2
- Foot off brake #2 should read 000
- Slowly press on brake, should then read 011 with both "1" activating at the same time
- If both "1" do not activate at same time, Brake Ligth Switch may be defective.