Difference between revisions of "03073"
From Ross-Tech Wiki
(Created page with "__FORCETOC__ == 03073 - Rear Lid Closed Sensor 1 == === 03073 - Rear Lid Closed Sensor 1: Implausible Signal === ==== Possible Symptoms ==== * Tailgate open warning active...")
Latest revision as of 10:32, 20 March 2020
03073 - Rear Lid Closed Sensor 1
03073 - Rear Lid Closed Sensor 1: Implausible Signal
- Tailgate open warning active on dash
- Rear tailgate lamps not operating
- Rear Lid Sensor(s) G525 or G526 incorrectly installed or faulty
- Rear Lid striker incorrectly adjusted
- Confirm Rear Lid Sensor(s) G525 or G526 are installed correctly and functioning properly
- Confirm Rear Lid striker is adjusted properly
- When found in the Audi Q5 or Audi Q7 see NAR Market TSB 94-13-16 | TPI 2033675.
- The NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) has an older version of that document linked here due to the safety related nature of malfunctioning exterior lighting.: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2013/SB-10052245-5527.pdf