From Ross-Tech Wiki
Revision as of 11:36, 29 May 2012 by Jef (Created page with "__FORCETOC__ == 16347/P2015 - Intake Manifold Flap Position Sensor (Bank 1) == ==== Possible Symptoms ==== * MIL on ==== Possible Causes ==== * Intake manifold "tumble f...")
16347/P2015 - Intake Manifold Flap Position Sensor (Bank 1)
- MIL on
- Intake manifold "tumble flaps" sticking
- "bad" intake manifold
- Failed V157
- ECM issue
- Wiring harness issue to V157
- Test wiring, see factory repair manual
- Verify you have the latest version of the V157 unit and ECM firmware.
- In some cases the issue is being resolved by replacing the whole intake manifold.
- The V157 and sensor G336 are part of the same unit