This Section contains Procedures commonly used and not specific for a certain Model. Please not that there may still be specifics to each Model that need to be obeyed even though the Procedures themselves are generic.
Engine & Transmission
- Checking Cruise Control using Measuring Values
- Diesel Particle Filter Emergency Regeneration
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve Adaptation
- Fuel Trim Information
- Throttle Body Alignment (TBA)
Brakes & Chassis
- Working on the Electro-Mechanical Parking Brake (EPB)
- Suspension Level Control Calibration
- Some ABS/ESP controllers will lose their Coding after problems such as steering angle sensor issues. Perform procedures on the applicable vehicle-specific pages in the Diagnostic Procedures section.
- Coding Control Modules based on Production Codes
- Quiescent Current Analysis using the Battery Management on Audi A6 (4F), Audi A8 (4E) and Audi Q7 (4L)
- SRI Reset Procedure
- VW Airbag module Coding