Official Factory Repair Information
Official Factory Repair Information for VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda and VAG based Bentley products is available directly from the manufacturers. These sources are broken down by vehicle market including RoW and NAR:
The RoW (Rest of World) market vehicles use the following sources to purchase a subscription to the appropriate erWin websites:
The NAR (North American Region) including USA and Canadian market vehicles use the following sources to purchase a subscription to the appropriate erWin websites:
NAR (North American Region) Notes:
- Registered Ross-Tech customers with NAR market vehicles may find details about Bentley Publisher's Repair Manuals in DVD format using this page of our web-store: Bentley Repair Manuals.
- Sources such as Bentley Publisher's SSP (Self-Study Programs) are not a substitute for factory repair manuals but they are extremely helpful:
Immobilizer and Pass-Thru (J2534) Notes:
- erWin offers some Immobilizer operation solutions to independent repair facilities using one of the authorized Pass-Thru (J2534) devices on their list. Additional subscription based information can be obtained using the main erWin portal or any of the brand/market specific links above. Some of these operations include Immobilizer 4C and newer component adaptation and flash updates that are available with a specific Pass-Thru TSB/TPI.
- This paid site allows users to enter a VIN to retrieve production codes (PR-Codes) that are needed for certain Coding operations:
- Bosch Repair Manuals and Other Literature can be purchased from Bentley Publisher's: