VW Golf (1K) Headlight Aim Control (Xenon with AFS)
Software Part Number 5M0-907-357:
- 0000001 = VW Passat (3C) Left-Hand-Drive / Rest of World
- 0000003 = VW Eos (1F) Left-Hand-Drive / Rest of World
- 0000004 = VW Golf/Jetta (1K/5M) Left-Hand-Drive / Rest of World
- 0000005 = VW Touran (1T) Left-Hand-Drive
- 0000006 = VW Passat (3C) Right-Hand-Drive / Rest of World
- 0000007 = VW Passat (3C) Left-Hand-Drive / North America
- 0000010 = VW Eos (1F) Right-Hand-Drive / Rest of World
- 0000011 = VW Eos (1F) Left-Hand-Drive / North America
- 0000012 = VW Golf/Jetta (1K/5M) Right-Hand-Drive / Rest of World
- 0000013 = VW Golf/Jetta (1K/5M) Left-Hand-Drive / North America
- 0000014 = VW Touran (1T) Right-Hand-Drive
- 0000015 = Seat Altea/Toledo (5P) and Leon (1P) Left-Hand-Drive
- 0000016 = Seat Altea/Toledo (5P) and Leon (1P) Right-Hand-Drive
Software Part Number 5M0-907-357-A and above:
Please contact Ross-Tech or your local Distributor for Assistance with coding this Control Module. Make sure to include a full Diagnostic Protocol (VCDS > Auto-Scan) as well as Information why you need to recode this Control Module in your Request.
Channel 016: Tourist Solution
When driving in countries where driving is performed on the opposite side as in the native country the headlights must be changed over to avoid blinding the oncoming traffic.
- 0 = Disabled
- 1 = Enabled
- 15284 = Adaptation Enabling
[55 - Xenon Range]
[Basic Settings - 04]
Activate the Basic Setting.
- The meas. block field now shows "Wait" and should switch to "Adjust Headlights" then (this may take up to 10 seconds).
- Adjust the headlights using their manual adjusting screws as referenced against a suitable aiming target.
The adjustment should now be learned.
[Done, Go Back]
Don't forget to check/clear fault codes afterwards.
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]