VW New Beetle/Cabriolet (1C/1Y/9C)
 - Engine Electronics
 - Transmission Electronics
- 4-Speed Automatic Transmission (01M):
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission (09G):
- 6-Speed Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG/02E):
 - Brake Electronics
- Brake Electronics (MK20)
- Brake Electronics (MK60)
 - Heating/Air Conditioning
 - Airbag
 - Steering Wheel
 - Instrument Cluster
Model years 1998 through 2005 may use Immobilizer II or Immobilizer III.
 - CAN-Gateway
 - All-Wheel-Drive
 - Immobilizer
Model years 2006 and newer may use Immobilizer IV.
 - Automatic Roof
 - Left Light
 - Central Locking
This module applies to vehicles with Manual windows. See  - Comfort System for Power Window configurations.
Model Year 2010 NAR NB models may use AW 35 even with power windows.
- Central Locking (Generation II) (< MY 2001)
- Central Locking (Generation III) (MY 2002 >)
 - Right Light
 - Comfort System
This module applies to vehicles with Power windows. See  - Central Locking for Manual Window configurations.
- Comfort System (Generation II) (< MY 2001)
- Comfort System (Generation III) (MY 2002 >)
 - Rear Spoiler
Option only with the 1.8T engines.
 - Headlight Aim Control
If the vehicle uses diagnostic capable addresses 29 and 39 for Xenon lamps address 55 does not apply.