VW Tiguan (5N)
|VW Tiguan (5N)|
|Source: Ross-Tech, LLC|
|Model Years:||from 2008|
|Model Years (US):||from 2009|
The DLC is located in the Driver Footwell.
We have "small" list of Common Modifications & Tweaks for the VW Golf/Jetta/Bora (1K/5M) that apply to the 2009 and older Tiguan.
We also have "small" list of Common Modifications & Tweaks for the VW Golf (5K/52) which apply to the 2010 and newer Tiguan.
General Information about this Model can be found in the Wikipedia entry.
 - Engine Electronics
 - Transmission Electronics
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission (09G):
- Label File (09G-927-750.LBL)
 - Brake Electronics
 - Heating/Air Conditioning
 - Central Electronics
Note: The 2009 and older Tiguan uses the conventional 09-Central Electronics module.
- Central Electronics
- Subsystem: Wiper
- Subsystem: Rain/Light Sensor
- The 2010 and newer Tiguan uses the 09-Central Electronics / Body Control Module (BCM).
- Make sure to have all Doors unlocked, otherwise this Control Module may not communicate with the Scan Tool/VCDS.
 - Parking Aid & Park/Steer Assist
 - Airbag
 - Steering Wheel
 - Instrument Cluster
 - Auxiliary Heating
- Basic Setting
- Label File (Part Number 1K0-815-005-*)
- Label File (Part Number 1K0-815-007-*)
 - CAN-Gateway
 - Immobilizer
[3D] - Special Functions
 - Door Electronics Driver
 - Steering Assist
 - Comfort System
Note: On 2010 and newer Tiguans the Comfort System known from earlier Models has been integrated with the Central Electronics / Body Control Module (BCM) and is no longer available as a separate Address/Module. All related Diagnostics/Settings have to be performed via Central Electronics / Body Control Module (BCM).
 - Sound System
 - Door Electronics Passenger
 - Parking Brake
If you are unsure which Generation is installed, check the Control Module Identification.
EPB3 stands for Generation III and EPB4 for Generation IV.
- Parking Brake (Generation III / < MY 2010)
- Parking Brake (Generation IV / MY 2011 >)