VW Touareg (7P) Trunk Electronics
This page applies to vehicles such as the Audi A7 (4G), Audi A8 (4H), Skoda Octavia (5E), Skoda Superb (3T), VW Sharan (7N) and VW Touareg with (7P) with Address-6D: Trunk Elect. Component: HDSG-Modul.
This can be identified by evaluating the data in the Auto-Scan:
Address 6D: Trunk Elect. (----) Labels: 7N0-959-107.clb Part No SW: 7P6 959 107 C HW: 7P6 959 107 Component: HDSG-Modul ASAM Dataset: EV_HeckkTouar 202142
- Security Access codes will appear when connected to the control module with VCDS.
- Coding information is found using the Long Coding Helper while connected to the vehicle with VCDS.
- When replacing this module save the original coding and transfer it to the new module.
Rear Lid relearn
- Rear Lid closed
- Transport mode NOT active
- No rear lid obstructions or damage to the vehicle
- Park assist functions correctly, no errors (If equipped)
- DTC B2010 - No Basic Setting stored
- Battery voltage at least 12.0V
- Vehicle is on a flat level surface
[Basic Settings - 04]
Select Adapt flap opening angle from the drop-down menu.
The rear lid Basic Settings will now begin
- If the the rear lid begins to open let it continue.
- If the read lid does NOT begin to open, operate the switch on the Driver's door -or- the switch on the outside of the lid.
- "Unknown" may be shown on-screen during the procedure.
- When the rear lid has stopped opening, close the rear lid using Driver's door switch -or- the E406 switch on the inside lid trim.
Finished Correctly should be displayed after the procedure completes.
[Done, Go Back]
- Check for fault codes, clear if needed.
[Close Controller, Go Back - 06]
- Check for proper operation
- Re-check for faults
Internal use reference: ST?ID=66024