From Ross-Tech Wiki
02656 - Power Output Stage for Left Headlight (J667); Not Coded
- Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) active
- Control Module or if Subsystem, Master not coded
- Check Control Module Coding
- Cross Reference Control Module Coding with related Control Modules (e.g. for Country or Powertrain Settings)
- In case an Output Stage is being replaced, the Subsystem/Slave often cannot be coded directly. Instead recode the Headlight Aim Control Module with the proper/current Coding, this will also code the Subsystems/Slaves.
- When found in Audi A8/S8 (4E): Headlight Aim Control (Adaptive Light), perform Coding.
- When found in VW Passat (3C): Headlight Aim Control, perform Coding.
- When found in BCM1/09-Cent. Elect. (J519) on 8R, 8T and 8K facelifted Audi models without a diagnostic capable 55-Headlight Range control module, complete this Basic Setting operation: Xenon Basic Settings in BCM1/09-Cent. Elect. (J519) controller