03020 - Local databus 2
From Ross-Tech Wiki
03020 - Local databus 2: Electrical Fault in Circuit
- Warning lights or messages in Instrument Cluster
- Feature(s) of vehicle inoperative.
- Wiring Harness Issue
- Failed Electronics
- Repair Repair Wiring Harness
- Replace Failed Electronics
- When this fault code is flagged, it is important to check other control modules for fault codes. Different slave modules for different systems may be on the same bus (wire), thus one failed item causes several other items no longer perform to factory design.
- When found in the PQ25 BCM or BCM25 platform 09-Cent. Elect. (J519) module, make sure to check ALL subsystems including Door wiring harnesses, Door control modules, Sunroof motors and Multi-Function Steering Wheel module which could crash the LIN Bus. This thread contains an example from a 2014 NAR/Canadian market Jetta with photos of the damage found: 2014 jetta Horn not working