From Ross-Tech Wiki
17755/P1347/004935 - Camshaft Position Sensor 2 (G163) / Engine Speed Sensor (G28): Incor. Correl.
- Timing Belt/Chain incorrectly installed
- Timing Chain probably lengthened
- Camshaft Position Sensor 2 (G163) faulty
- Engine Speed Sensor (G28) faulty
- Check Timing Belt/Chain installation
- Use Measuring Value Blocks (MVB) to Check Timing Chain
- Check/Replace Camshaft Position Sensor 2 (G163)
- Check/Replace Engine Speed Sensor (G28)
- When found on VR6 engine, please see Technical Bulletin 15 04-01
- When found in a 30-valve V6 gasoline Audi engine (such as EPB or BEL), DTC 17748 may be stored as well. If both of these codes are displayed simultaneously, and the codes only appear after the motor is revved above 1800RPM, then the issue is likely that the cam chain tensioners were installed on the incorrect heads (drivers' tensioner on passenger head, etc).