From Ross-Tech Wiki
18439/P2007/008199 - Intake Manifold Runner Control Stuck Closed, Bank 2
- MIL On
- Reduction of power at higher RPMs
- Vacuum leak
- Faulty Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor2 (G512)
- Intake Manifold Runner binding or sticking
- Replace failed vacuum line
- Check Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor 2 (G512) and wiring, see repair manual.
- When found in 2005-2008 Audi A4 and A6 with BKH 3.2L FSI engines:
- Please see TSB 24-08-76, 01-14-76 or TPI 2019485 https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2014/SB-10065428-2280.pdf NHTSA
- If the ports on the intake manifold (which supply intake flap/ tuning valve solenoids) have insufficient vacuum, make sure the thermal door actuator solenoid under the air filter housing isn't broken/leaking. This can cause a leak in the circuit connected to the mechanical vacuum pump on the right cylinder head resulting in P2006,P2007 and P2070.
- When found in 2012-2016 Audi with 3.0 TFSI, please see TPI 2050329
- Vacuum operated water pump may draw excessive vacuum causing intake manifold flaps to malfunction. Updated vacuum hose for water pump.